DRB Members: Members of the Pawlet Development Review Board are:
- Keith Mason, Chair, 2-year term, expires March 2018
- James Glick, Vice Chair, 3-year term, expires March 2017
- Jonathan Weiss, 2-year term, expires March 2017
- Gary Baierlein, 3-year term, expires March 2018
- Brian Rawls, 2-year term, expires March 2017
- Lenny Gibson, First Alternate, 1 -year term, expires March 2016
To view the rules and procedures for the Pawlet Development Review Board, click Development Review Board Rules and Procedures.
On May 31, 2017, the Development Review Board approved a setback variance to the Mayhew Residence in West Pawlet: Setback Variance Approval, Mayhew Residence, May 31, 2017.
On April 14, 2016, the Development Review Board released its findings regarding the application for a Conditional Use Permit submitted by Brian Leach for beef, crop and meat processing on existing farm. The findings may be viewed here: DRB Findings Leach Project April 2016.
On June 8, 2015 the Development Review Board released its findings regarding the General Store, Restaurant, & Brewery requested by Gilbert Mach. The finding may be viewed here: DRB Findings Mach Project June 2015.