News from Health Officer Bob Morlino
Notice to Landlords and Renters: All rental units must have smoke detectors (photoelectric type) and Carbon Monoxide detectors as required by the Vermont Building and Safety Code, Section 3, page 7.
2017 Annual Report, Pawlet Health Officer:
- Performed 2 rental housing code inspections.
- Registered 6 animal bite reports.
- Investigated solid waste burning complaint.
- Registered 2 E. Coli deviations in the waste water treatment plant.
- Collected 7 water testing samples for residents .
- One wellness check on an elderly resident.